Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golarion Mumble - Conversation on Moving Forward

Ravenlute
I'm a fan of the Golarion Mumble and would like to see it stay.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Thod-Theodum
I'm a regular user - keep it going
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Edam
There is a need for a non-clan relatively political neutral place for non-aligned players, smaller settlements without there own voice and the occasional mixed settlement groups to team up.

At the moment Golarion Mumble fills that need and should continue.
Maxen
+1 to the Mumble.
Mistwalker
I would vote to keep it.
Azure_Zero
Same, it should stay up, as it is a very useful communication tool for the game, and the keepside chats.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post