Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Greedy Territoriality

Midnight
Businesses are now posting signs saying Pokémon are for paying customers only.

bwahahaha

Greedy claims by people who didn't do a thing to create that content. Gotta love it.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Decius
Space in a building: no longer a thing that the owners of the building caused to be created.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Midnight
Greedy claims by people who didn't do a thing to create that content.
Hardly new.

Is "Bathrooms are for the use of customers only," an attempt to profit from Restaurant created "content"?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Maxen
Found a Pokemon outside of Ozem's last night. Good thing were on good terms with them. smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I keep telling you, being short and choosing armour colours that clash does not make Dvalin a Pokemon.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Jokken
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I keep telling you, being short and choosing armour colours that clash does not make Dvalin a Pokemon.

BWAHAHAHA catch me if you can….
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Ravenlute
Midnight

bwahahaha

Greedy claims by people who didn't do a thing to create that content. Gotta love it.

Oh come on, you know that's not a greedy claim. It's like saying that limited parking spaces are for customers only instead of leaving your car and going to the park. It's akin to loitering. If a business is having issue with a bunch of people hanging around getting in the way of actual customers then that's a fair notice to make.

They've now posted notice so those who wander in can't make the excuse that they weren't told beforehand or didn't know. Sounds a lot like some things we're all familiar with…
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Edam
Pokemon bosses drop T4 expendables.
Midnight
Decius
Space in a building: no longer a thing that the owners of the building caused to be created.

Have you played it? You needn't leave the sidewalk, from the hour and a half I accompanied a player.

Most businesses lease their space, so in a world with justice, greedy landlords would raise the rents on the greedy businesses with the signs. smile
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Midnight
Ravenlute
Midnight

bwahahaha

Oh come on, you know that's not a greedy claim. It's like saying that limited parking spaces are for customers only instead of leaving your car and going to the park. It's akin to loitering. If a business is having issue with a bunch of people hanging around getting in the way of actual customers then that's a fair notice to make.

They've now posted notice so those who wander in can't make the excuse that they weren't told beforehand or didn't know. Sounds a lot like some things we're all familiar with…

Have you PLAYED it? I accompanied a player for an hour and a half and we didn't need to leave the sidewalk. Players also don't need to congregate for most things, in fact staying in one place pauses all egg hatching.
-Edmund Burke

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post