Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Goblinary is no longer down

Aglos
Being used? Just about every time I log in! Really, can not thank you enough for it!!!
Dreggo
Couldn't play the game without it.
Fiery
I have to admit to just using the spreadsheet most of the time (reorganized to my tastes a little) but the goblinary excels as a reference for ingredients and xp calculations, among others. Truly indispensable.
Udo
As an indispensable game tool, it would be nice if NewCorp integrated it in-game.
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Seraph
Yeah, it's pretty hard to play without it, even just as a reference to all this information that is hard to reach in game. I'm not even sure how I would go about finding what expendables or gear I want without a resource like this. I personally use it for all my feat planning, timelines of when I'll have stuff trained, etc.

I think it'd be slick if NewCorp picked it up, made something similar in game, made something similar on this or another website which allowed us to import our characters from the game to accurately pick up all their feats (which is a feasible but tedious experience now in the Goblinary), or just provided a ton more information in game.
Seraph
Cleric of Sarenrae
Brighthaven
Duffy Swiftshadow
I've got a list of a dozen small tools that would be really handy, but unfortunately my HTML knowledge is rather poor compared to my SQL and C# abilities so it's taking me awhile to get moving on any of it. If there's a fairly experienced web developer out there with spare time and interest we could easily expand some of the tools available for PFO.
Decius
Duffy Swiftshadow
I've got a list of a dozen small tools that would be really handy, but unfortunately my HTML knowledge is rather poor compared to my SQL and C# abilities so it's taking me awhile to get moving on any of it. If there's a fairly experienced web developer out there with spare time and interest we could easily expand some of the tools available for PFO.
Post the ideas you want implemented and people can start on them. Which features make it into any given resource are ultimately up to the creator, but hearing others say what they want is a good way to learn what you want.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Decius
Duffy Swiftshadow
Post the ideas you want implemented and people can start on them. Which features make it into any given resource are ultimately up to the creator, but hearing others say what they want is a good way to learn what you want.

I've already got 50% of the work done for the core of it, rather work slowly to maintain the quality and integrated nature of the ideas then throw them out there and get a muddle of diluted and half baked tools.
Azure_Zero
Duffy Swiftshadow

It would be more then HTML, it also include CSS, javascript, PHP and maybe even a few other things.
Though with PHP, we could take your SQL database that is hooked up to C# and use it.
Decius
My skills top out halfway through spreadsheets.

I thought I was near the top of spreadsheets until I started collaborating with someone better than I.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post