Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

SOLD :: 2 Day 1 DT accounts // Tailor 17 + Smelter 18 and Sawyer 18 + T3 miner

Jazc
[Account #1]

* Human Sawyer 18
:: Tanner 14
:: Smelter 7
:: Miner 6
:: CON 26.194
:: 82K XP (all other gates to sawyer 19 met)

* Elf T3 Miner (Cleric 12 / Wizard smile
:: Power 28
:: Hit Points 14
:: Miner 14
:: Smelter 9
:: Healer 8
:: Pioneer 8
:: CON 19.291
:: WIS 15.434
:: Focus Expert 8
:: T3 healing and invulnerability tokens
:: T2 weapon, implement and armour
:: 179K XP

[Account #2]

* Elf Tailor 17 / Gemcutter 15
:: Jeweler 8
:: Outfitter 8
:: DEX 24.598
:: 102K XP (all other gates to tailor 18 met)

* Dwarf Smelter 18
:: Miner 12
:: Tanner 11
:: Pioneer 9
:: CON 25.108
:: 161K XP

[Account #3]
!SOLD

PM me your best offer (jasconine@gmail.com). The accounts will be sold to the first bidder who meets the reserve price which may not necessarily be the highest bid. I will contact the successful bidder to arrange for the transfer which I expect to be completed within 3 days of notification. I will also put a notification of the status here as appropriate. I would prefer to sell them together as a package but would also consider selling them individually if the price is right.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Jazc
The 2 remaining accounts are under consideration and the details are being confirmed.

- Jasc
Jazc
The 2 accounts have been sold. The buyer has asked that the details remain private.

This account is part of the transaction, so farewell from Jasc and save travels through Golarion.

- Jasc

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post