Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Constructive Ideas for the Goblinary

Edam
On the subject of crafting - what would be amazing is a production cost calculator.

Example:

Select a recipe (for example Dwarven Steel Longsword +2) input the costs of all the raw items needed to make the refined mats and get out the unmodified price of the final item (assuming all +2 refined mats are used).
Duffy Swiftshadow
Edam
On the subject of crafting - what would be amazing is a production cost calculator.

Example:

Select a recipe (for example Dwarven Steel Longsword +2) input the costs of all the raw items needed to make the refined mats and get out the unmodified price of the final item (assuming all +2 refined mats are used).

I have a database and queries to output that, it is what we use for Canis's pricing, I just don't have a nice UI for it and it can't take advantage of your skill to reduce prices yet, I plan to expand it there soonish.
Decius
That actually wouldn't be exceptionally difficult to do, if it didn't cover +4 or +5 materials and made crafted goods used as ingredients require manual input as well (divine charms, codex collections, and large structures).
Decius
Decius
That actually wouldn't be exceptionally difficult to do, if it didn't cover +4 or +5 materials and made crafted goods used as ingredients require manual input as well (divine charms, codex collections, and large structures).
And done. Once a recipe is selected and the inputs entered properly, the required materials list will populate. For materials that appear on the refining or codex sheets, the raw resource cost of that plus of recipe will be used. For materials that appear on the crafting or settlement sheets (e.g. Worker's Tools) and all +4/+5 materials, the user will have to enter their own cost per unit for that item.

Use caution, as the required materials list is sorted alphabetically and changes which add items to that list do not move user-entered pricing information. Additionally, due to irregular width some of the resource names may appear truncated. A feature to enter resource costs into their own table and use those for lookups is not planned for the public share.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post