Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Party and Friendly Mini Map Color Coding

Duffy Swiftshadow
Kind of minor but simple and I think immensely helpful for a couple different situations we've ran into, would it be possible to make your party members a different color than friendlies on the minimap? And also if possible give party member's mini map icons priority stacking over friendlies?
Bringslite
Duffy Swiftshadow
Kind of minor but simple and I think immensely helpful for a couple different situations we've ran into, would it be possible to make your party members a different color than friendlies on the minimap? And also if possible give party member's mini map icons priority stacking over friendlies?

I second this and endorse the hell out of it.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Maxen
Bringslite
Duffy Swiftshadow

I second this and endorse the hell out of it.

And approve of this message!
Bob
I'll file a feature request to look into this. I'm sure it's possible, though you can only use so many colors before things get confusing. We could also look at some icon differences as well, for those like me who have varying degrees of color blindness.
Duffy Swiftshadow
That could work too, both in PvE and PvP it would help with healing and buffing mainly, right now most of what we see is a pile of blue and it's hard to know if your party that you can monitor health bars and proximity via the party UI is anywhere near you or not.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post