Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

NewCorp Announcement

Wolf of Rathglen
Lisa Stevens
Patience is a virtue.

Patience is not a skill in Pathfinder.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Azure_Zero
Lisa Stevens
Patience is a virtue.

That is true since Patience is more then one virtue aspect; endure, and forgive to name two of them.
Lisa Stevens
Proxima Sin
Lisa Stevens
Patience is a virtue.

I am not sure that is the case. Have you ever sat around waiting for the boss to pop?

-Lisa
Decius
Lisa Stevens
Proxima Sin
Lisa Stevens
Patience is a virtue.

I am not sure that is the case. Have you ever sat around waiting for the boss to pop?
Not patiently smile
The Eternal Balance
Then we should all be sainted by now, given the amount of patience already displayed by all still here.

The Balance has concern.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Edam
I am actually enjoying this quiet peaceful time to gather and build up.

Then again I am currently also having great fun blowing up rocks and taking photos of new critters in No Man's Sky so it is probably not patience in my case just a sign of encroaching old age smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Edam
I am actually enjoying this quiet peaceful time to gather and build up.

Then again I am currently also having great fun blowing up rocks and taking photos of new critters in No Man's Sky so it is probably not patience in my case just a sign of encroaching old age smile
Maybe peace in your neck of the woods lol. smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post