Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

T1 Engineer receipes for T3 single recipe trade

Bringslite
Something about the people designing a game that they are interested in playing themselves strikes me as more encouraging than someone that manufactures some other product or service who will not themselves use it.

First hand, inside knowledge and understanding of what we write or talk about, issue wise, is pretty important. I don't think that I personally have grouped with a member of Bloodstone Swords to play, but late night Dominion Players do it ALL THE TIME. They are absolutely convinced that Lisa plays without any advantage beyond character earned and regularly trained (or lack of) feats or gear. She takes her lumps and shares equally in rewards and disappointments, she does. Just like any of us poor slobs.

Constant jealousy and suspicion and delusions of deep conspiracies are awesome! Though I thought they were the province of Gnomes? Gnomes are the ones that wear the tinfoil hats aren't they?

You are Out of Balance. Calibrate, Calibrate…
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Seraph
Guys, this thread isn't about Lisa playing the game. Someone please help Udo get his recipes!
Seraph
Cleric of Sarenrae
Brighthaven
Daer
Udo,

drop me a line and let me know what your looking for. I have quite a few Recipe's
Settlement Leader : Talonguard

Killing, Dying and Healing.. and can't figure out which I am doing at any time!
Udo
Seraph
Guys, this thread isn't about Lisa playing the game. Someone please help Udo get his recipes!

Thanks Seraph - and to all who blogged unnecessarily, here's how a trade post works. I need something and you may want something I have. We talk, we negotiate, and we might come to mutually beneficial arrangement.

If you have nothing to offer…. in all graciousness and mannerful ways….shut your trap.
(I knew that Library would give us better words - thanks Thod)
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Udo
Thanks everyone! Mediash has been satisfied as far as Engineer recipes.
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post