Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Free Trial Program Ending

Edam
Bringslite
What number, in man hours(play time), is a fair amount of hours chasing Influence to enable a company to place a holding +0 and two outposts +0?

What is a fair amount to do the same to have enough to run a feud?

Why should I have to pay anything to be able to start a feud? You only should if I have to pay something to place a holding that you can take away.

Influence is currently stupidly easy to get. One of my T3 gatherers was at TK yesterday so I decided to wander around and kill necromancers with a dagger for a bit and got about 20 influence in 2 hours plus a whole batch of wool. I reckon a new company of 6 new players partied up could get the influence for a feud in about 20 minutes and the influence to erect a holding +0 and two outposts +0 in a few hours. They are going to have more issues getting access to a level 8/10 engineer.
Bringslite
Edam
Bringslite
What number, in man hours(play time), is a fair amount of hours chasing Influence to enable a company to place a holding +0 and two outposts +0?

What is a fair amount to do the same to have enough to run a feud?

Why should I have to pay anything to be able to start a feud? You only should if I have to pay something to place a holding that you can take away.

Influence is currently stupidly easy to get. One of my T3 gatherers was at TK yesterday so I decided to wander around and kill necromancers with a dagger for a bit and got about 20 influence in 2 hours plus a whole batch of wool. I reckon a new company of 6 new players partied up could get the influence for a feud in about 20 minutes and the influence to erect a holding +0 and two outposts +0 in a few hours. They are going to have more issues getting access to a level 8/10 engineer.

Agreed. It isn't difficult to get Influence by just plain playing the game. I tested last night. A T3 warrior on a goblin escalation. Already slayer 10 in all goblins except dogs(working to 9 there), hvy blade 10, had to kill about 15 ogres and already at 9 -> 10 there. In an easy non rushed hour I got 15 Influence.

Caps are probably NOT needed. Anyone have any ideas about downsides if they were removed?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
Bringslite
[

Caps are probably NOT needed. Anyone have any ideas about downsides if they were removed?

The bigger groups would spam +5 holdings and outposts.

Other than that, not much.
Decius
Edam
Bringslite
[

The bigger groups would spam +5 holdings and outposts.

Other than that, not much.
Smaller groups would spam holdings and outposts.
+4 holders patents and +5 materials for holdings would enter demand. That would have an effect on the economy that I can't predict.
Bringslite
How many holdings would you spam and put up if it cost you Influence FOREVER? Meaning Influence that was spent and gone if the holding was taken and wrecked.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Wolf of Rathglen
Okay it's been pages since anyone even thought of the free trial ending so I started a thread about what companies should be in PFO.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post