Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 11.4 Release Notes

Decius
Bob
Daer
Couldn't you just create an aggregate of the 2 concepts. Grey/White is low/high T1, Green/Blue is low/high T2 and Purple/Red/Yellow would be low/med/high T3?

That is definitely a possibility. When I get a chance to look at this issue more closely, I'll see if there's a meaningful, clear, objective basis for including some gradation inside each tier.
One easy way for recipes would be required level. For raw resources, the value of that resource used in the math to keep equal value of resource in each hex. For refines and crafted items, the plus.
Schedim
Bob
Part of the problem with color-coding by projected value (technically, it's color-coded by the Quality number, but that's sort of an abstracted number that's related to the projected value of that item relative to other items of the same type) is that projected value likely won't match up well to actual value (what you can get for that item in the auction house) in our dynamic, player-driven economy…

Actually it would, if those numbers was recalculated at each downtime and adjusted according to some interesting equation. Of course that would be possible if there was a proper data collection routine and etc and etc. But as I sadly have understood nothing of that was implemented properly from the start…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bringslite
Schedim
Bob
Part of the problem with color-coding by projected value (technically, it's color-coded by the Quality number, but that's sort of an abstracted number that's related to the projected value of that item relative to other items of the same type) is that projected value likely won't match up well to actual value (what you can get for that item in the auction house) in our dynamic, player-driven economy…

Actually it would, if those numbers was recalculated at each downtime and adjusted according to some interesting equation. Of course that would be possible if there was a proper data collection routine and etc and etc. But as I sadly have understood nothing of that was implemented properly from the start…
To what purpose? Have the various items or recipes vary in color as their market price/value fluctuates? I agree it would be interesting to have all kinds of sub routines that gather and collate information on various things about the game. Before that though, I would like simple vault logs for deposit and withdrawal records. EVEN BEFORE that.. GW needs some funds so that they can afford to code those kinds of luxuries. smile

Frankly, I'm amazed at the amount of bug work/light polishing that they are getting in with a less than skeleton staff. The almost immediate customer service response time is above amazing as well, though I recognize it couldn't last if the game were to get busy.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
… or just provide an API and someone will pop up and do all the work for you
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Speaking of API, Nihimon and I were talking and I think most of what people want from an API can be obtained by the game simply logging certain things into a text file. Perhaps if there was an option within the game to turn on logging (default should be off) for things like bank contents, resources gathered along with hex coordinates, etc, a program similar to evemon could be created and downloaded and could parse through those log files and interact with APIs of fan sites like pfostorehouse.com. An API takes much more effort than simple log files, because you have to worry about security, among other considerations.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post