Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Potion Ability requirments

aussiedwarf
Hi all.

What ability scores are needed to use different T1, T2 and T3 potions and tokens. I have noticed that my fighter can use T2 Journeyman's potions but cannot use the Bloodblock. What are the requirements for T3 cure and bloodblock potions?
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Wolf of Rathglen
I had to check in-game, when they went to this fancy description system they removed the description of what is required to use the tokens. They used to say "requires Con 11" for the Greater Token of Healing etc. My foggy memory has the T3 tokens at 18 attribute, generally? It's not in game or spreadsheets that Goblinary displays so I don't know where else to confirm current information.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Bringslite
19 con
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
You are a Troll
If you try crafting them, then the blurb in the crafting window will tell you. I believe Cure potions are Con and Bloodblock is Wisdom.
Bob
Grenades, potions, tokens and miscellaneous alchemy items have ability prerequisites of 10, 11 or 19 for T1, T2 or T3, respectively. Grenades require Dexterity. Potions and Tokens require Constitution. Miscellaneous alchemy items (Bloodblock, Bodybalm, Smokestick, Styptic and Sunrod) require Wisdom.

On a related note, I've filed a bug report to look at displaying those prerequisites in-game again.
aussiedwarf
Bob, you are amazing! Thanks for the info everyone! Looks like my fighter has a lot of Con to gain to use those T3 cure potions.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Edam
aussiedwarf
Bob, you are amazing! Thanks for the info everyone! Looks like my fighter has a lot of Con to gain to use those T3 cure potions.

Hit points, encumbrance bonus and lots and lots of mining and you are there.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post