Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Congratulations to the new rulers of Concordia (formerly Auroral)!

Bob
The Concordian Council has taken over Auroral and made it their own, renaming it Concordia. Congratulations!
Duffy Swiftshadow
Congratulations
MidniteArrow
[Jinh Arrodima] I will be serving as a leader for Concordia. Please feel free to contact me for any Concordia-related business.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Congrats, guys! That location is fantastic.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Bringslite
Woot!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Wolf of Rathglen
Congratulations to the talented and attractive characters who pulled this off.

#Sea Horse cavalry
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Midnight
Let's hope it behaves better for you than for the old owners. That settlement was horribly bugged for a long time. No one knows for sure if it is fully fixed because so many people drifted away from Auroral that it stopped getting any use.

It went from unusable to largely unused and no idea if it ever became properly usable.

I'd be very careful about any investments in time and materials you make there. e.g. rather than drop 10 buildings, you might want to drop one, test it, drop another, etc.

I'd be careful about dropping things in that vault, too. If you don't have to move those players' 20 months worth of treasure the first week, I'd put it off until you become confident the settlement hex and its structures are working properly.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Edam
Congrats from KP

Midnight
Let's hope it behaves better for you than for the old owners. That settlement was horribly bugged for a long time. No one knows for sure if it is fully fixed because so many people drifted away from Auroral that it stopped getting any use.

It went from unusable to unused and no idea if it ever became properly usable.

Yeah .. it seems very probable the bug evaporated when the day one settlements were wiped (in the "cataclysm" that was actually a bit of a fizzer, I was hoping for ruined buildings everywhere) and replaced with the new build-your-own template we have now, but it will be interesting to see how they go.
Midnight
As someone who considered grabbing their own settlement, that was an ideal location for me, surrounded by friendlies (if the game ever gets back in gear). But my reservations about its previous bugs overrode my willingness to invest the time, mats, and influence in something that might aggravate me.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Bob
Looking back over the bug reports, it appears that Auroral was just set up improperly the first time around. There's nothing wrong with the location, a mistake was just made when running the command to create the settlement data. It's pretty unlikely that the broken version left behind any lingering problems, and especially unlikely since it was already recreated once to fix the original problems and I deleted the fixed version before creating the entirely new settlement data for Concordia.

Hopefully I haven't jinxed anything by posting this, but we haven't seen any carryover effects from old settlements after past hostile takeovers, so I'd be pretty surprised to see any in this case.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post