Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Announcing the sale of my accounts

Baron Malthius
I am announcing that after many months of absence I am taking my final leave from PFO. I have had many memorable moments during my time here but I am afraid that I am not going to be returning to this game any longer. My life is going in a different direction now and I can no longer continue in this game. I have not logged into this game much at all up to this point and there is little reason to continue further. The latest news concerning the state of the game and funding has also given me even less incentive to continue. Might I come to regret this in the future? That is entirely possible, however I feel that it is time to move on for me, and I wish everyone else the best of luck. I do hope this game someday returns to form and perhaps I may even start again if the game truly takes off. I will post details of what characters are currently on each of my three accounts later on this evening. Unfortunately I am still at work right now so it will have to wait until I get home. I have one DT account and two non-DT accounts, although I will be willing to sell them at a discount. Simply email me with an offer or to ask for more details on the account.

Finally, I also wish to apologize to my comrades in the League for my extended absence and I sincerely hope that no one in the League takes this personally. I would still be more than happy to play with you all in other games and stay in touch. I have at the very least made the appropriate arrangements to have someone else from the League take over leadership of my company and have demoted myself from my company leadership accordingly.

All questions and offers shall be directed to baronmalthius@gmail.com and in addition I can be messaged on the Paizo forums as well under this name.
Bringslite
Best wishes for the future Baron Malthius! I did like the RP concept and approach that you took to the game. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post