Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

PFO Community Update October 11, 2016

Maxen
Decius
I've been cautiously optimistic about the long-term prospects of Pathfinder Online for a statistically significant fraction of my life. Here's to hope that we see what the long term brings.

For the non-statistically inclined, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Decius has been playing for at least 30 months.
Bunibuni
That's for the update. It gives me hope to continue with the game!
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Giorgio
Thanks for the update Lisa, wishing you and your team success in reaching your goal of funding further development of PFO.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Tasarak
Hi Lisa,

Happy Halloween! We have reached the last day of October. Do you have any goodies to share? smile

"I will do my best to keep you updated as news arrives. If funding comes during October, you will be the first to find out. If not, then I will provide another update at the end of October."

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post