Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Oct. 15 - Any word on when the Servers will be up?

The Eternal Balance
We're being W-I-P-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Glinder
Glinder puts on sack cloth and ashes and seeks repentance.
NamelessOne
I've got a bad feeling about this. A word from Bob would be appreciated.
casvelyn
What's really going on is that Egg somehow took over the whole game, so before they can load it back up they are putting little Egg flags atop every settlement. All of the Thornguards will also have Egg emblems on their chests. I heard that TK is going to be renamed Humpty Dumpty's Wall.
Glinder
Eggcellent!
NamelessOne
Yes, and you can no longer attack other players until you see the egg whites of their eyes.
Bringslite
NamelessOne
Yes, and you can no longer attack other players until you see the egg whites of their eyes.
I giggled. +1
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Rufus
I suppose it just fell over and Bob is shopping or doing some other non-work activity.
Yogsothoth
casvelyn
What's really going on is that Egg somehow took over the whole game, so before they can load it back up they are putting little Egg flags atop every settlement. All of the Thornguards will also have Egg emblems on their chests. I heard that TK is going to be renamed Humpty Dumpty's Wall.
+1 (I knew he was up to something)
Glinder
Will Thornkeep now be officially The Omelet of Thornkeep, not the Hamlet?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post