Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Patch 11.6+ wishlisting

aussiedwarf
So now that patch 11.5 has been released, there are a few things I am hoping for the next patch.

Things I would like to see for patch 11.6
  • In auctions, have a separate view active bids toggle
  • Color coordinate spells and recipes so that color correlates with level/tier rather than the current system. (So no purple T2 and blue T3).
  • Allow players who have applied to join a company to un-apply (in the Gui) so they are not left waiting to be accepted or declined.
  • Consumables and tokens in inventory show ability requirements on mouse over (Stolen from Edam below).
  • Expendables in inventory show keywords and effects on mouse over (Stolen from Edam below).

Stuff for 11.7+
  • Work on the chat system so we do not loose text when we click away.
  • a GUI system for inviting people to party, trading with people, leaving company.
  • Improve new player experience.
  • Have an easy to use list of all the recipes that my character knows that includes the level of the recipe. (Stolen from Garric below)
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Edam
11.6 wishes:
  • Consumables and tokens in inventory show ability requirements on mouse over
  • Expendables in inventory show keywords and effects on mouse over
Other wish list but probably a bit much for 11.6:
  • combat logging
  • vault logging
  • contracts
  • 8 person parties
Garric Orcsbane
I would really like to have an easy to use list of all the recipes that my character knows that includes the level of the recipe.
Glinder
I would like recipes to say if they are common or uncommon in the auction house & "paper" description.

(And any feasible previous suggestions related to Capture the Mule.)

Also, I don't know if this is known or not. It's part of the hexline server issue I suspect. When shooting a monster on a different server, I'm not getting credit for the kill.
Aglos
Please tone down the particle effects (think that is what they are called?) on the Wizard cantrip Glittering Blast. Two or more wizards in a party all using that cantrip makes it very difficult to see anything at all on the battlefield. Thanks.
Maxen
Aglos
Please tone down the particle effects (think that is what they are called?) on the Wizard cantrip Glittering Blast. Two or more wizards in a party all using that cantrip makes it very difficult to see anything at all on the battlefield. Thanks.

+1. Every time I play my wizard, I hear "Girls, Girls, Girls" playing in my head. "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the stage….SILKA!!!" smile
Edam
oh .. and "trade all" (except holdings) buttons in trade windows and "deposit all" (except holdings) buttons for loading mules
WxCougar of KOTC
I would love a trade all button in trade windows. Got spoiled with the deposit all button now smile.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Midnight
I'm under the impression that unloading the mule is already near instant. (Though I might be remembering it wrong, since I use mules so rarely). If loading the mule is near instant too, that vastly removes the window of vulnerability for PVP.

Of course, if the new devs want the safer-in-town experience that GW has suggested was in our future, then it makes some sense.

Though this still leaves loading the mule outside of towns, like at holdings and small holdings.

I don't want a click-fest or a drag and drop fest on some tedious stuff, but I also don't want everything so instantaneous that it removes risk at the spots where we should be rightfully concerned about being jumped.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Edam
Midnight
I'm under the impression that unloading the mule is already near instant. (Though I might be remembering it wrong, since I use mules so rarely). If loading the mule is near instant too, that vastly removes the window of vulnerability for PVP.

Of course, if the new devs want the safer-in-town experience that GW has suggested was in our future, then it makes some sense.

Though this still leaves loading the mule outside of towns, like at holdings and small holdings.

I don't want a click-fest or a drag and drop fest on some tedious stuff, but I also don't want everything so instantaneous that it removes risk at the spots where we should be rightfully concerned about being jumped.

I agree mule running should be inherently risky.

However I am unsure how loading a mule is, in any meaningful way, more risky than walking along at a crawl with it.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post