Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Patch 11.6+ wishlisting

Bringslite
Midnight
I'm under the impression that unloading the mule is already near instant. (Though I might be remembering it wrong, since I use mules so rarely). If loading the mule is near instant too, that vastly removes the window of vulnerability for PVP.

Of course, if the new devs want the safer-in-town experience that GW has suggested was in our future, then it makes some sense.

Though this still leaves loading the mule outside of towns, like at holdings and small holdings.

I don't want a click-fest or a drag and drop fest on some tedious stuff, but I also don't want everything so instantaneous that it removes risk at the spots where we should be rightfully concerned about being jumped.
Loading mules happens at Holdings. Guards are always present and attentive at holdings 23/7. Would make little difference since you can't loot while a guard is pounding on you.
There are no vaults at outposts.
Catching a muleteer would have to be between holding and Settlement or maybe at a weak spot in coverage in a Settlement.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
Another thing to add:

• Display increment to abilities when mousing over a feat in the training window
  • Bringslite
    Some info in the feat description about DF, speed, stamina cost would seem fair also. We should not have to resort to outside sources for such things.

Still would like to see a universal (personal for each character) coin sink. Something that makes me really want and NEED coin.
    Virtute et Armis
    -Unknown
    Bringslite
    A tool for the Devs that shows how much faucet coin is generated in a given span of time(their choosing). Also something to measure NPC style drains.

Edit: I realize that this is hardly an exciting player need/want but I think it might prove useful.
    Virtute et Armis
    -Unknown
    Edam
    Bringslite
    A tool for the Devs that shows how much faucet coin is generated in a given span of time(their choosing). Also something to measure NPC style drains.

Edit: I realize that this is hardly an exciting player need/want but I think it might prove useful.

Train a weaponsmith all the way to 20 - 3.3 gold
    Train ten attacks to T3 - 6.2 gold

Run a T3 gathering from start to finish (8 hours) - 4 to 6 gold each time
    The faucets far outweigh the gold sinks in this game. it is no wonder we have rampant inflation.
    Flari-Merchant
    Any chance for a some useful way to deal with "unresearched scientific reports", their like and lesser tokens? The tokens especially are gained faster than they can be used, not to mentioned they are gained even faster fighting mobs that you are already usually graduated to the ability to use Greater Tokens…

Surely it isn't the design intent that I set aside a bank vault like in Thorn Keep just to fill with scraps of paper and Lesser Tokens, is it? smile
    Edam
    The paper scraps can be used to make Paper Sheets for Spellbooks.

The lesser tokens are kinda useless. The only way you would slot them is if you had an extra slot that just took lesser tokens, you would never give up a higher token to slot a lesser. Even then you may not bother.
    Flari-Merchant
    Edam

The lesser tokens are kinda useless. The only way you would slot them is if you had an extra slot that just took lesser tokens, you would never give up a higher token to slot a lesser. Even then you may not bother.
    They can be used but are that many "weak acidics" a good trade for 18 oak?
    Edam
    Bringslite of Oz
    Edam

Around KP, probably, as we have very little oak nearby. Elsewhere, where Oak is more common, maybe not.
    Flari-Merchant
    Edam
    Bringslite of Oz
    Edam

Around KP, probably, as we have very little oak nearby. Elsewhere, where Oak is more common, maybe not.
    Fair point, Sir!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post