Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Exhaustive Survey of Nodes in Sigil 4-4

Harad Navar
Another 81 nodes with 19 duplicates for 315 unique nodes. (Some nodes out of hex removed.)
This is hex 11w,16s.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Edam
OK so the nodes tend to avoid hex edge and spots near bridges. Is there any significant features (mountains etc) to indicate what the other sparse spots are about ?
Harad Navar
Not that I can tell. There may be many nodes that haven't appeared just because on randomness. I think that there is a constant number of nodes at any one time in each hex. I wonder if that consistent number varies by node.

Also there is a +10m bias to the map locations toward the west this far from Thornkeep in my map.
HowardWdW
In a conversation I once had with the dev responsible for node population I was told there are exactly 40 nodes at any one time in every hex. Of those 40 nodes for each terrain type there are a particular number of each type of node in every hex of that terrain type. There are fewer essence nodes in every hex than any other node, reflecting the fact that essence can be gathered in every hex in the game. I believe the number mentioned was 13 essences nodes per hex.

We did not discuss spawning of new nodes when one is harvested.
Harad Navar
Thanks, HowardWdW. Good information.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post