Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Lisa's PFO Update 10/31/16

Lisa Stevens
Hey y'all:

The end of the month is here and I was hoping to have a more definitive announcement for you by now, but there are still some things up in the air which make that impractical at this time. My hope is that this will be rectified in the next two weeks and I plan to update everyone again at that time.

If you see some new toons in the game trying to get the hang of things, it could very well be somebody evaluating the game trying to decide if they want to fund the game, so please be your normal friendly selves and help them out if you can. Let's give them the best look we can of PFO!

Once again, I want to thank everyone for their support, patience and friendship in the game.

-Lisa
Flari-Merchant
Thanks for the update Lisa.
I'll be on "good behavior" setting. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Maxen
Thanks Lisa. Will look forward to more news.

@Bringslite, I thought that was your only setting. smile
Tasarak
Thanks for the update Lisa. smile
Fult
Lisa Stevens
it could very well be somebody evaluating the game

Lisa no worry! Lot of good hunters here to help young warriors with big-game hunting.
Tyncale
Thanks for the update, Lisa. It does not look good in my eyes though: looks like we are back in the "hawking the game" stage which seems a step back from where we were a few months ago. smile

I still think that PFO has much more chance of becoming a true game then several other indy projects on the (near) horizon so I hope someone takes the plunge and puts money into it.

Come on, investors, here's your chance to get yourself invested(or at least connected) in the Pathfinder IP, that's not something that comes along every day!
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Azure_Zero
Tyncale
Thanks for the update, Lisa. It does not look good in my eyes though: looks like we are back in the "hawking the game" stage which seems a step back from where we were a few months ago. smile

I still think that PFO has much more chance of becoming a true game then several other indy projects on the (near) horizon so I hope someone takes the plunge and puts money into it.

Come on, investors, here's your chance to get yourself invested(or at least connected) in the Pathfinder IP, that's not something that comes along every day!

Yeah, I feel as if this feedback loop is in play;
1) players wait for investors or news of investors
2) players get good news on potential investor(s), but need to wait so more
3) some players can't stand waiting anymore and leave
4) news of players leaving causes a investor(s) to abandon, or hesitate about going further
5) back to step 1
Bunibuni
But investors are playing the game. I don't know if previous investors had been playing or not. So it is nice of Lisa to tell us. Come on investors! Join some established settlements. Form you own company or join a functioning one. Some of you join the Dominion in the North and some join the evil folks in the South. Learn all about attacking each other and what we hope will happen in the future.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Bunibuni
But investors are playing the game. I don't know if previous investors had been playing or not. So it is nice of Lisa to tell us. Come on investors! Join some established settlements. Form you own company or join a functioning one. Some of you join the Dominion in the North and some join the evil folks in the South. Learn all about attacking each other and what we hope will happen in the future.

Or the neutral folks that are literally right in the middle of both :-P
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Bunibuni
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Bunibuni

Or the neutral folks that are literally right in the middle of both :-P
Then you can attack both sides! smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post