Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Lisa's PFO Update 10/31/16

Hobson Fiffledown
Two-week (and a day) bump. smile
This space for rent.
Bunibuni
Hobson Fiffledown
Two-week (and a day) bump. smile
So a bump and a grind then? smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
The Eternal Balance
Th ability to *keep one's word* (i.e. do what one says one will do) is integral to running a successful anything, and especially important in upholding the trust others place in you.

In this, and many other instances, Lisa and this game have failed.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Flari-Merchant
The Eternal Balance
Th ability to *keep one's word* (i.e. do what one says one will do) is integral to running a successful anything, and especially important in upholding the trust others place in you.

In this, and many other instances, Lisa and this game have failed.
Is there real need to be unfriendly? Does it really help?
Lisa
I plan to update everyone again at that time.
Technically different than "will". Certainly enough that being insulting has no place.

Just splitting hairs here but I am more than willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt. This is besides the fact that it is still exactly 2 weeks passed at midnight here… or about 6 n 1/2 hours until that time is passed.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Flari-Merchant
@ Lisa

Hi Lisa. Anything that you can update us on? Can you tell us if you are considering looking for investors outside of NewCorp? I have heard that even semi successful small Indie MMOs are cash cows. I am bewildered why an investor can't be found for such an opportunity.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Edam
Bringslite of Oz
@ Lisa

Hi Lisa. Anything that you can update us on? Can you tell us if you are considering looking for investors outside of NewCorp? I have heard that even semi successful small Indie MMOs are cash cows. I am bewildered why an investor can't be found for such an opportunity.

I had the impression that is exactly what is happening.
Daer
Where oh Where has our Lisa gone? Where oh where can she be?
Settlement Leader : Talonguard

Killing, Dying and Healing.. and can't figure out which I am doing at any time!
Edam
I think she is actually away this weekend so no point in nagging just now smile
The Eternal Balance
Very few places to go *away* that you cannot log-in to this site and give a update as you said you would. smile
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post