Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

In a surprising turn of events...

Glinder
In tonight's Capture the Mule, the Shadow Guard feuded The Blue Meanies.
The winner was….
Fianna.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Glinder
In tonight's Capture the Mule, the Shadow Guard feuded The Blue Meanies.
The winner was….
Fianna.

+1

Yes, my mad planning and scheming went much better than I expected.

So we learned tonight that three teams are better than two (makes the game a lot more exciting when some teams gotta work together), and that once you get that past that hex line bug yes you CAN have a pretty high scoring game. To make sure things worked out right Fianna decided to feud both companies because why not? Got to play in the games AND bandit the games at the same time, it was great.

Teams were:
Your Truly - Fianna
Bringslite and Dermin (really good job btw) - Blue Meanies
Glinder and Relling - Shadow Guard

The final score was 3-2-0 for Fianna, Blue Meanies, and Shadow Guard respectively. Everyone made a great showing and you guys who missed it definitely missed out on the action.

I also got some prize T3 gems for pulling an upset for Team Fianna. Banditing the capture the mule games has turned out to be a great success and unlike most of our banditing ventures actually turned a profit!

You can be rest assured we will be back to defend our title next match. Next time it won't just be me representing Team Fianna either smile.

Wish we had someone streaming this cause it was a chaotic knockout slugfest with lots of tricksy stuff from all participants, lol. We definitely gotta have more folks show up for the next one to challenge us for the championship title and take it back from the bandits! Will Team Fianna defend their title and hold on to the championship belt, or will another team step up to the and put the bandits back in their place?

There is only one way to find out, and that is to join us next time and try and take it from us in the next round. You have what you hold smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Flari-Merchant
Paddy pulled a most clever silent abscondance with the mule named Pers… Perse something something right after my shot at that tactic had failed. It was a great move and deserved the win that he got for it.
Well done Sirrah!
My Teammate Dermin is a newish player and pretty much got us our two points and was VERY good at the PVP.
I really had much fun. I can see this catching on and getting competitive.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Glinder
Poughkeepsie was the mule's name. Entirely unspellable. (Poughkeepsie is one of the few smart mules.)

The third team gave this as much the feeling of "Calvin ball" as anything else. Paddy helped both sides. Or "helped" in depending on situation.

I admit, part of the fun is we were all in the same mumble channel, so the gotchas, chortles and "I'm gone"s were heard by all, to much laughter. Gave it a feeling of a family pick up football game, in mud. This person is too clean, lets gang up.

And now, I need to get more armor & gear because my first set has mysteriously evaporated.

Paddy, did I mention that one of the prizes is winner gets to name the next mule?
Daer
Only someone who lives close to NY could probably spell that City name correctly :0
Settlement Leader : Talonguard

Killing, Dying and Healing.. and can't figure out which I am doing at any time!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post