Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

stacks and colours

Edam
Currently we have 3 types of stack that deal up to 10% damage (for an impressive total of 30% of HP per round at max stack size of 100 per type):
  • Bleeding - RED
  • Afflicted - DARKER YELLOW
  • Burning - LIGHTER YELLOW

• Suggestion:
    Make Afflicted a distinctive colour (such as diseased green) so it is easily distinguished from Burning.
    You are a Troll
    Good idea, and thanks for the refresher on what the colors mean. These colors how up on the Health Bar, correct?

Do these colors have any relation to the colors that show up as downward chevrons to the right of the bar?
    Decius
    The up and down chevrons are based on the channel of the buff and debuff, and the length seems to be proportional to the effect size.
    Ravenlute
    I already cause Bleeding and Afflicted naturally so all I need now is a flaming sword for the Burning, right? Come on enchantment!
    Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
    "You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post