Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

The 3 Steps That Could Save This Game

Flari-Merchant
First just give us a mule that does not despawn until it's timer runs out.
Midnight
I have a very hard time believing PFO can survive as a $15 a month subscription only game.

I'm even skeptical of CoE and Crowfall's and other upcoming games' ability to do so and laugh at their kickstarter/crowdfunding offers of "game time" or lifetime subscriptions (for paying higher amounts).
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Flari-Merchant
Step 4: Introduce Goblins, Orcs, Hob Goblins, and Ogres as playable races.
Edam
Bringslite of Staalgard

Can I play a beholder ?
Flari-Merchant
Edam
Bringslite of Staalgard

Can I play a beholder ?
I think that is a cash shop skin with a limited lifespan. smile

What better way to introduce stories and reasons for conflict more easily than with natural enemies as player characters? Who knows but that maybe PVP averse TT players might be more accepting of player run goblins and orcs than dwarves, elves and humans…
Harad Navar
Edam
Bringslite of Staalgard

Can I play a beholder ?
I think, no, as "beholder" is D&D IP.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Hate to be that guy here, but I think someone needs to be for the moment…

Don't you guys think that this sort of romanticizing over what could be/could have been at this admitedly not so encouraging outlook is getting a bit too much?
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Flari-Merchant
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Hate to be that guy here, but I think someone needs to be for the moment…

Don't you guys think that this sort of romanticizing over what could be/could have been at this admitedly not so encouraging outlook is getting a bit too much?
smile
Decius
Edam
Bringslite of Staalgard

Can I play a beholder ?
Floating eye?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post