Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

pfostorehouse.com Activity

Thorgrim Foegrinder
I was looking at the stats for pfostorehouse.com and thought I'd pass some info along.

In the past 2 weeks, there have been 6 new accounts. That's more then the previous few months combined. There have also been over a dozen active users logging in on a regular basis (at least once every 48 hours). That may not sound like a lot, but it's up from the past few months, just like the new account stats.

What I take away from this info is that the game is actually seeing more activity than is apparent by playing. With so many people using a third party tool regularly, the amount of people actively playing the game is probably higher than I thought.

Anyway, I take it as really good news, and thought I'd pass it along. smile
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Flari-Merchant
Thanks Thorgrim. That is encouraging.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post