Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New Year

Flari-Merchant
Anyone interested in a New Year's Eve party and Event to celebrate this 2nd year of live game and the 3rd to come? What kinds of things could we do throughout the day and evening to make for some fun?
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Huran
I would be interested in doing something.

Kind of makes me wish they had fireworks in game or something craft-able that we could shoot off to make sparks fly and pretty colors. In another MMO I used to play, we would celebrate holidays by hanging out at someone's in game plot and our confectioners would bake desserts and our artificers would bring fireworks (it was pretty cool). Something I think PFO could someday benefit from would be craft-able baked goods, masks, fireworks etc.

Doable ideas:

1)
This one may require server-wide cooperation. We could save a high end escalation such as a Gathering of Legends and celebrate by having a server-wide escalation stomping. With enough players on at the same time, that could allow some new players to get in on the action and get some good drops. One of my most fond memories of PFO to date is back in the early days when we killed off a Mordant spire escalation from start to finish in mostly low-end T2 gear where we had close to 30 players from multiple settlements working on it most of the day. It was just a laid back time getting to know other people in voice chat while mowing through the escalation a mob at a time. There were no politics just players taking part in PvE at its finest.

2)
We could organize a PoI tour like what PFU did regularly a while back. We could all group together and see the sights and those who have not been to them would gain the achievements for each one. The sights being, Fanes, Bridges, Alters, Mountaintops, etc.

3)
We could hire Glinder to run a mule game of some sort. I missed the last one due to work, but would love to be involved with one someday.

4)
Simply hang out in a common voice channel and share some fun stories of events that happened to us or our groups throughout the past year.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Flari-Merchant
All of those sound really nice! I hadn't even thought about a big mumble gathering. Great Idea.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Smitty
Monstergedon!!! bring back the Bug!!!(if only for a day)
Glinder
If people want PvP friendly like, Mule Games are certainly an option.
A longer version is titled Cannonball Mule Run.
I'm fairly sure Paddy could and possibly would find friends to … help.

Or we could just play 2 or 3 way Mule Soccer. (Also, see post about December 8 Mule Games.)
Glinder
There was interest in Cannonball Mule Run in the Mule games post.
We would need more than 5 people.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post