Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Selling DT Account, 18 Engineer and Day 1 Unspent (Alt Account - Not Quitting!)

Thorgrim Foegrinder
Before you continue reading, know that I am not quitting, and I eagerly await the revival of this game with positive and high hopes. Unfortunately, I need the money, and pressure from my wife has grown to the point where I need to sell the account I originally bought for her.

Account:
- Paid through February
- Daily Deals from day 3, Shield Mate

Characters:
- Rank 18 Engineer, and T2 Alchemist (I think rank 13 or 14)
- Day 1 DT with all exp unspent

I'm also selling a Smallholding, separately or along with the characters.

Please email me directly at Thorgrim@echowoodsmen.com
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
The account is sold. Thanks for all the interest!

Note that the Smallholding is still available.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Edam
Is the smallholding being offered at official listed PFO store price or are you taking offers ?
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Taking offers. It's unrealistic to sell it at the same price as the GW Store.

Thorgrim Foegrinder
The Smallholding has been sold.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post