Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Mule Games December 8

Glinder
8 pm EST.
Same hex as last time, which is only helpful to a few of us. Kreuz Bernstein 5.
Gear limited to T1 +2. I'll have a spare set. I needed it last time.

Basic current set up is Mule Soccer with 2, or maybe 3 teams, depending. Mule will start mid hex. Teams will start at edges. After a score, mule will get reset to mid, before we start killing each other. Probably.
There will be prizes.

Paddy names the mule!

Glinder
Udo
Cool Beans!
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Paddy Fitzpatrick
The mule will be named Bernise.

Would also like having more than just myself representing the bandits this time around. We won laat time with just one of us, imagine what we can do with more of us.

Plus this can double as PvP practice for us, which we wete gonna get started back up anyway.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I would also like it to be three or more teams too cause that was part of the fun. We can make it loke an olympic games of sorts.
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Huran
I unfortunately work until 9pm EST. If the game is still going when I get home (usually around 9:30pm EST) I will duck in as a spectator, free agent or something.

Otherwise have fun smile
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Huran
I unfortunately work until 9pm EST. If the game is still going when I get home (usually around 9:30pm EST) I will duck in as a spectator, free agent or something.

Otherwise have fun smile

It probably will be. We went for quite some hours last time.

Come in as a free agent. Wild cards add more thrill! Just make aure to park your toon at KB ahead of time.
Find us on PFO Discord
Glinder
The teams will be The Red Greenies, Shadow Guard, (and I assume), Fianna. Unless Paddy surprises us with another team.
We shall try to keep them fairly even.

Apart from Bernise, who will be a one mule team and who shall attempt to out stubborn us all.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Glinder
The teams will be The Red Greenies, Shadow Guard, (and I assume), Fianna. Unless Paddy surprises us with another team.
We shall try to keep them fairly even.

Apart from Bernise, who will be a one mule team and who shall attempt to out stubborn us all.

Slight change of venue.

The company we will be using for team Fianna will be The Beefcake Boys.
Find us on PFO Discord
Father Bronin
Are you sure that should not be spelled The Beefcake Boyz?

The company we will be using for team Fianna will be The Beefcake Boys.
Wolf of Rathglen
Looks like we have our first game pop band: The Befc8k BOIZ
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post