Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Mule Games December 8

Udo
Had a great time last night at the Mule Games!! Thank you to Glinder for setting it up! Let's keep this alive and get more players for next time or maybe even shoot for the "Cannonball Run" - So sorry to Bernise's family for the multiple deaths we put her through, but hey - she was bred for this. Blame it on society.
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Glinder
Yes, I died 27 times. 24 were inglorious. I took someone with me on 3. Which also explains why we gear cap at T1+2. It’s cheap. I need to get about 3 more of everything before the next mule games. I was reduced to fighting with a sword at the end. And I suck at sword.

Posted almost every death as they let me bleed out, unless someone mercy killed me. Had people offering to help. Until they realized what was going on. Then it was just amusement.

3 teams.
Shadow Guard, The Red Greenies and the newly renamed The Beefcake Boys.

Decious took The Red Greenies. Casevelyn & I are Shadow Guard. Xanne and Udo for The Beefcake Boys. Later Paddy joined in. As a Red Greenie to make things fair.

There was an immediate team up of Shadow Guard and Beefcake Boys on the Wizard Alliance/aka Red Greenies. Because … well … did we actually need a reason?

Final score 6-3-2 – The Beefcake Boys -SG-RG

Huzzah to The Beefcake Boys. Xanne and Udo get to name the next mule.
Glinder
Udo
Yep - good times. Not to be a stickler but I believe it was 8-3-2 at our last count.
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Edam
What could be fun sometime is a crossmap "Cannonball Mulerun" . Something like Forgeholm-to-Sigil or Tavernhold-to-Phaeros.
Udo
Death Race 2016
-B Franklin
Decius
Start in a central location, and each team tries to move it to a different distant one. For small groups that can't have scouts it might make sense to require hex transitions to be announced.
Glinder
Sorry Udo. You are no doubt correct. Score was 8-3-2 Either way, your team beat the combined score of two teams. Well done.

We are working on a Cannonball Mulerun.
To make it work, we would need more than 5 people playing. We would need _lots_ of people.

Based on the death rate and intensity of combat of this last session, it could take 4 hours to get from Hammerfall to Sylva.
Udo
Well we would all have a mule, and its a matter or whomever can get their mule to the destination first. Harassing each other on the way, possible harassment from other mobs and other non-participant players as well could make it interesting.
-B Franklin
Glinder
I am assuming it will be multiple teams with multiple people, possibly with some Snowman/Bandit action happening.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I am thibking if we make this more of a regular event and use it as sort of an Olympic Games where we all put aside our differences and wars for one night and duke it out here instead, we could get a lot more folks.

If soneo e wants to crash the party, let em. It worked for me last time smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post