Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

For lisa

Smitty
In case I forget.. happy new movie day tomorrow! smile
Lisa Stevens
Smitty

Thank! I am seeing the movie at 10pm PST on an IMAX screen in 3D. Should be a blast!

-Lisa
Smitty
Lisa Stevens
Smitty

Thank! I am seeing the movie at 10pm PST on an IMAX screen in 3D. Should be a blast!

-Lisa
Yay! I have to wait till Friday, programming department at work is doing team building afternoon. smile
aussiedwarf
I just saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Maxen
Aaaaannnnddddd??? Did it meet your expectations? Naturally, no spoilers. smile I'll be seeing it in approximately 12 hours and 17 minutes. Not that anyone is counting.
Midnight
Spock dies.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Edam
Midnight
Spock dies.

Spock turns to the dark side steals a High Guard warship and decides to build a Death Star reviving the Alliance and defeating the Brown-coats at the Battle of Serenity, meanwhile Reavers capture Babylon 5 and a new threat from Cylons emerges … no wait …
Suave
You forgot, "There can be only one".
Decius
Chekhov's Gun both fires and is left unfired. Loose threads are neither tied up nor left dangling.
Lisa Stevens
That was pretty epic! Left with a smile on my face. 'Nuff said.

-Lisa

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post