Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New Player Looking for People

Bunibuni
Yeah, gonna be 57 this Sunday! Maybe I will go fight an escalation for a birthday present to myself.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Well as you can see, you got a good variety of groups to check out. What kind of character you thinking about? Also, what kind of stuff you think you can see yourself doing? You thinking front line warrior, politics, crafting, thievery, nature stuff, uphold law and order, or be an agent of change and/or discord?

Myself? I am Paddy Fitzpatrick, agent of chaos, leader of Dun Baile and one of three members of the Kathalpas Coalition. Our three settlements (Mediash run by Udo, Aragon run by Kenton Stone and of course yours truly) are right dead center in the thick of it all. We wouldn't have it any other way smile.

There is certainly never a dull moment in the central lands that's for sure.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post