Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Time at the bar!

Quijenoth
Unfortunately I have decided to call time on PFO.

My two accounts are up for sale both have been inactive since September and each with approximately 3 months worth of unspent XP.

Account 1
Day 1 DT account
Fighter 18 (Archer)
Mage 16/Engineer 14 (I think) Settlement leader.

Account 2
2nd Month Non-DT Account
Cleric 16

email star.killer@btinternet.com with offers.
Tyncale
Well, that's a bummer. smile You have done such a tremendous job with Callambea, and that's not even talking about the great tools you created for the game. We also had a lot of fun in the active days, certainly one of my fondest MMO memories. I guess reliving some of that in a game that's actually going anywhere again, isn't going to happen.

I totally understand you throwing in the towel though. If I had more faith I might even bid on your account. Don't want to be a Settlement leader though, and I am certainly not going to put more money into the game either.

Maybe it's time for me to move on too. Well, I have moved on, just cut the ropes to this project entirely.

Bah, bad news so close to Xmas.

PS: I sent you a message on the Xeilias forums.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Quijenoth
Yeah its certainly been fun.

Like you I had hopes of returning once funding was assured but seeing my hard work disappearing on pfomaps made me realise I couldn't simply take the bench and maintain a valid settlement others would be interested in if I returned. Even if I was playing still, with no support for defence, there was little I could do alone to prevent it.
Quijenoth
Account 1 Sold

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post