Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Challenge of Gatherings

Huran
Thanks Bob, ironically before I seen this we were joking about "what if we got a Gatherings escalation for Christmas". This has certainly increased the chances of that being true.

I hope you and everyone at Goblinworks have a great Christmas and get to enjoy at least some time off during the holidays.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Flari-Merchant
Huran
Thanks Bob, ironically before I seen this we were joking about "what if we got a Gatherings escalation for Christmas". This has certainly increased the chances of that being true.

I hope you and everyone at Goblinworks have a great Christmas and get to enjoy at least some time off during the holidays.
Huran has shamed me a bit and it is well deserved.[+1 Huran smile] Thanks for the Holiday Boost GW! It is a good thing to do for all of us loyal players and makes us feel appreciated. Hope to see more relatively easy holiday perks like these in the future.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Nails
Duffy, I will say that your actions are driving some people who don't like PVP, away from the game………..
You are a Troll
Same with your Nightskulker poaching
Paddy Fitzpatrick
This ain't gonna end well…

How's about sharing specifics in a civil manner instead of talking vaguely here? To say "you're driving people out of the game" is too serious of an accusation to just toss it out Willy nilly.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Zax
Glad to see that nothing has changed amongst the squabbles of the population, Merry New Year and a Happy Christmas with Festive Holidays to all!
Hobson Fiffledown
Aww, are the PvEers the only ones who made the Nice list?

How about a little something for people who don't care about escalations?
Turn that reputation button off for the same days. You know you want to do it.

Maybe turn friendly fire back on.

Go wild, Bob, 'tis the season.

smile
This space for rent.
Drizzle
You are a Troll
Same with your Nightskulker poaching
Hey cobber. We aussies always knew the US timezone lot were all big girl's blouses and a mob of whingers who like to huff and puff and threaten violence but are never prepared to put in the hard yards when the chips are down … but streuth mate I never expected you guys to be upfront and admit on the forums how pathetic you lot are.

I am not sure who these night stalkers actually are but I am sure if you cannot get your act together enough to take down a few of these bonus escalations in your own timezone, then if you ask nicely they might throw you a few breadcrumbs.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Nails
Duffy, I will say that your actions are driving some people who don't like PVP, away from the game………..

Unfortunately if people are quitting because they don't like PvP I don't know what I can do for them as they are playing a sandbox game after all and conflict between players will occur. But if that is something you want to discuss you can reach me via the methods in my signature, I usually see messages fairly quickly.
Flari-Merchant
Certainly not saying that I am not partly at fault, but maybe some posts in here(including one of mine) are why GW can't let us have nice things?
Have a Merry Christmas GW and Every Player! smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post