Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Challenge of Gatherings

Gross
Getting challenging now!
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Edam
Keepers have their gathering down. How are we looking for the clean sweep ?
Kenton Stone
The Kathalpas Coalition has removed both of it's gatherings.smile
Zmfec13
The Dominions Gatherings are down. Only one not accounted for yet is the one in AL territory.
Bob
Congratulations, I just did a quick sweep through and all eight Gatherings from the last wave are down! That means I'll be launching nine Gatherings about six hours from now at 5 PM Pacific. That's a lot to clear before the final wave, but at least you'll get all of Friday night and virtually all of Saturday to take them down before I launch nine, or hopefully ten, final Gatherings at 11 PM Pacific on Saturday, January 7.
Edam
Just a point of clarification.

We get 10 if we hopefully clear the next 9 in time.

Are we guaranteed 9 new gatherings in the final batch even if a couple of the penultimate group are still up ?
You are a Troll
Bob
That's a lot to clear before the final wave, but at least you'll get all of Friday night and virtually all of Saturday to take them down before I launch nine, or hopefully ten, final Gatherings at 11 PM Pacific on Saturday, January 7.

Reading is fun-da-mental.
Edam
You are a Troll
Bob
That's a lot to clear before the final wave, but at least you'll get all of Friday night and virtually all of Saturday to take them down before I launch nine, or hopefully ten, final Gatherings at 11 PM Pacific on Saturday, January 7.

Reading is fun-da-mental.

Yep, that does imply we will get 9 regardless.

However, assume nothing.

Look at the fuss over No Man's Sky because people made assumptions based on implications in marketing hype and then felt betrayed because the unstated "promises" they had implied were being made were not met smile

With regard to taking these down. I will say the open co-operative approach across most of the server where people have been happy to share escalations and have not been too proud too ask for help has made this a fun and very successful exercise.
Bob
Edam

Are we guaranteed 9 new gatherings in the final batch even if a couple of the penultimate group are still up ?

Yup, 9 is the minimum for the last group, no matter what.
Edam
Bob
Edam

Yup, 9 is the minimum for the last group, no matter what.

Good stuff. Takes the pressure off a bit.

Though most of us are hoping to rise to the challenge, take them all down and see 10 spawn on the Sunday.

I will say – the way these have gone down suggests we could handle more than one gathering running at a time during "normal" times.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post