Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Happy New Year!

Flari-Merchant
Like the title says, I hope that all you Goons have a great Year! That is for you and all that you care about! Make stuff happen for yourselves! smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Mistwalker
Happy New Year
WxCougar of KOTC
Happy New Year everyone!
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Also Happy Anniversary to Lisa, and to Early Enrollment!
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Tyncale
Happy New Year. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Maxen
Happy New Year!
Dreggo
Indeed. Happy New Year, everyone!
Edam
Happy New Year and Happy 2nd Birthday to all the day one characters that have stayed subbed.
Gross
Edam
Happy New Year and Happy 2nd Birthday to all the day one characters that have stayed subbed.
smile
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Glinder
Yes indeed. Happy New Year to all, and a happy birthday as well to all you who are Muuuuch older than I.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post