Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Update From Lisa

Fult
Tyncale
Btw, I would show this man and any potential investor the Atlas that Harrad made, here: PFO Atlas

Fult agrees and thinks siege engines good too for investors. Why bored players wouldn't build structures and siege engines? Then everyone has fun destroying everything. Mules are roasted on bonfire. Attackers and defenders have meal together. Warriors drink all night. Artists make great art and bards tell stories everywhere about how fun it was. Does someone would like to convert empty settlement into ruined settlement?
Tyncale
Any news from the agent?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I am curious to see how this is going myself.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Maxen
Lisa, Bob, and Team:

Thank you for providing such an extensive update and roadmap. I am excited about your decision to bring the game under the Paizo umbrella and very much look forward to being a part of it.

To paraphrase one of my favorite Walt Disney quotes: Keep moving forward.

All my best and see you in game,
Dave
(Maxen/Silka)
Suave
Maxen
Lisa, Bob, and Team:

Thank you for providing such an extensive update and roadmap. I am excited about your decision to bring the game under the Paizo umbrella and very much look forward to being a part of it.

To paraphrase one of my favorite Walt Disney quotes: Keep moving forward.

All my best and see you in game,
Dave
(Maxen/Silka)

+1
Notta
Naysayers and haters, now is the time to man up and do the right thing, self-purge yourselves from the game and the forums. Do I see the path ahead as ideal? No, but I do see it as getting the game onto something more than life support. What is needed now are for those who want to see the game succeed to to start to play again, have some fun, and provide constructive feedback while recognizing the limits of the possible during this new phase. What we do not need are trolls who take perverse pleasure from finding ways to make the game miserable for those who want to play it and chase away newcomers in some twisted power trip based on slaughtering newbies. The best thing that could possibly happen is for you and your ilk to slink away to spread your pestilence throughout other games.

Lisa and Co.,wishing you all the best of luck, I am in for the long haul.

Notta Rowagh (main), Notta Rawagh (gatherer), and Notta Tumah (1000 pt alt).
Zax
*edit*

wrong thread

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post