Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Goblinary

Nihimon
If anyone is interested in covering the hosting costs for Goblinary, please contact me at nihimon@nihimon.com.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Duffy Swiftshadow
Did you not get my emails from last week?
Edam
Keepers will contact you shortly.
Nihimon
Duffy, I just realized the most recent email from Kitsune didn't include you for some reason. I've sent that along.

Anyone else interested in helping Duffy defray the costs of hosting, please coordinate with him.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Edam
Nihimon
Duffy, I just realized the most recent email from Kitsune didn't include you for some reason. I've sent that along.

Anyone else interested in helping Duffy defray the costs of hosting, please coordinate with him.

Duffy, contact Keepers Pass if cash is still needed. We will be happy to contribute something.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Will do as soon as I get the details.
Duffy Swiftshadow
We've started sorting the details and moving stuff around, we will hopefully have something resembling an ETA on the Goblinary's return sometime later this evening. If you've contacted me I'll be getting back to you as soon as we work out the hosting details.
kandorius
By Lamashtu's hairy backside, when the freak is Goblinary going to be back up? This game is utterly unplayable without it!
Duffy Swiftshadow
Hosting has been purchased and the domain is in the process of being transferred, earliest that will work is this weekend (one of those how the internet works things, out of our hands thing at this point). In the meantime we need to get the site itself rebuilt from the source code and installed on the new hosting, I don't have an estimate on that as we're still working out how to access said source code. If we get it up before the domain transfer finishes I'll post the direct IP folks can use in the meantime.

I'll keep this thread up to date as progress is made.
Maxen
Thanks for doing this Duffy.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post