Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Goblinary

Gross
Outstanding work, thanks
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Edam
Gross
Outstanding work, thanks

+1

As i said, let Keepers know if you need cash.
Schedim
While not a active player any longer, the Goblinary was essential for keeping me ingame. So I think this is not only saving a fantastic work but also necessary for the future!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Daer
Duffy Swiftshadow
Hosting has been purchased and the domain is in the process of being transferred, earliest that will work is this weekend (one of those how the internet works things, out of our hands thing at this point). In the meantime we need to get the site itself rebuilt from the source code and installed on the new hosting, I don't have an estimate on that as we're still working out how to access said source code. If we get it up before the domain transfer finishes I'll post the direct IP folks can use in the meantime.

I'll keep this thread up to date as progress is made.

Duffy If you need help with anything let me know.. I may not have the time to work on it like I thought i would.. but i can probably assist you in getting it up and running and fixing connectivity issues.
Settlement Leader : Talonguard

Killing, Dying and Healing.. and can't figure out which I am doing at any time!
MrGatherer
Any word on the state of the Goblinary yet? I am finding PFO a much less enjoyable experience without being able to access this site as a reference. Thanks.
Who, me?
Duffy Swiftshadow
We're still working on it, will update when we make some progress.
Duffy Swiftshadow
The site has been built and loaded on the server (some of you may have seen it return for a little bit this evening), however I'm still working on getting the DB setup and a fresh load of the wiki data. I will hopefully have an update sometime tomorrow evening.
Maxen
Thanks Duffy!
Zax
Much appreciated, Duffy!
Suave
Duffy, your efforts are much appreciated by all!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post