Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Speaking of the Mule Games, time to issue a challenge!

Paddy Fitzpatrick
So we never did get around to rescheduling this did we?

Flinders, sorry for not asking sooner but when can we begin setting that up again?

For one thing, we definitely can use some additional challengers. Coalition guys have won the last two. Fianna was first when I crashed the party, then The Beefcake Boys led by Udo and Xanne dominated the second one.

So I am issuing a challenge to see if anyone can prevent a three-peat. smile

Anyhow, I am going back through the original announcement for this next one. Again, sorry I was not able to make it that time. Let's try again shall we? Who will rise up and attempt to take the title away from us?
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Glinder
Nope.
Lets try this, Paddy. Winter is getting old. We need some friendly excitement.
Who else is in?

Glinder
Maxen
In. Just name the day and time. If I can be on, I'll be there!
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Probably have to get with Glinder on this one. Not sure what everyone's availability is like

Who else is in? I see we got some returning faces. Anyone of you guys want in on this?
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Zax
I'm your huckleberry smile
Fiery
Good, Good, Good, Paddy, you're really Good!!! Fine, you've caused This King to come out. Challenge ACCEPTED!!!
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Hahaha

Sweet. Well, let us see if we can't all arrange a time then. These next few weeks are gonna be busy for me so it may need to wait. What does everyone else's schedules look like?

I do hope there will still be a few others who are still around for some more lighthearted PvP fun.
Find us on PFO Discord
Edam
Sadly these things are usually at times that I cannot make.

If at some point one of these should ever end up coinciding with Keepers Pass weekly adventure time (we continued Bonnie's tradition) which are weekly on US Saturday evenings (Aussie Sunday lunch) there is a chance KP may field a contingent.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Edam
Sadly these things are usually at times that I cannot make.

If at some point one of these should ever end up coinciding with Keepers Pass weekly adventure time (we continued Bonnie's tradition) which are weekly on US Saturday evenings (Aussie Sunday lunch) there is a chance KP may field a contingent.

Here is a thought, I know Keepers ain't the only ones on Aussie time, so if more than one group is up for it, why not start an Aussie league?

Kind of wish we thought of this sooner but that would be perfect. Someone in the Aussie time zone can organize the Aussie League Mule Games much like Glinder does for the US League, we can have two going at once.

Maybe we could have a championship or all stars match later.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post