Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New to game looking for a company to join

Paddy Fitzpatrick
DizzyQuizzy
I will probably go for the good guy route right now then haha was just curious. thanks for the info much appreciated

We do allow good guys in the Kathalpas Coalition as well. It's also one of the closer alliances to the starting town of Thornkeep.

We do all ends of the chaotic spectrum, which gives our members a bit more leeway on how to go about pursuing their own destiny, rather than holding them back with too many restrictions smile.

My settlement is Dun Baile and we are allied with Mediash and Aragon (Mediash being a more or ess straight shot from Thornkeep). We are always in Golarion Mumble willing to help new folks.

My recommendation of course is visit multiple groups. Don't always feel that ya gotta go to the first one you see and naturally don't ever feel pressured. It is an important choice so take your time. smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Paddy Fitzpatrick
You can find me in game under Paddy Fitzpatrick. You can also contact Kenton Stone and Udo in game as well.

My direct email is hipstergothunicorn@yahoo.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post