Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Wardens Outpost

Beltrane
Bob with the work being done on the Siege Engines and Camps recipes , has the missing Wardens Outpost had any work done on it or is it just not going to make it in anytime in the near future. Those of us with Forest hexes could benefit with that Outpost in the game.

Just wanted to put it out there cause I had not seen any information on its status.

Thanks
Leader of Marsh Wardens and Steward of Hammerfall
Azure_Zero
I have to agree, any updates on the missing outpost and holdings?
Bob
I've been trying to stay pretty focused on just what's needed for the settlement warfare additions, but I did take a quick look at those to see how much work remained. Each missing outpost/holding has some different incomplete parts, and there's a little too much work involved to tackle them quickly, but at least the experience of putting in the Siege Engines and Camps means I know what all those parts are and how to fix them, making it more likely we could tackle them in a later update.
Beltrane
Thanks for the update Bob, I appreciate you taking the time to take a look. Looking forward to getting the Missing Holdings and Outposts into the Game.
Leader of Marsh Wardens and Steward of Hammerfall

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post