Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Next Mule Games Set for March 4th

Maxen
Provided I don't have a tabletop session on March 4, I'll be there!
Glinder
Yay
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Bumping this up,

A reminder that the next mule games are tomorrow.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Maxen
I plan to be there. 2 pm EST. Check!
Maxen
Enjoyed the Mule Games. Good times!
Fiesta
Thanks for the Games, Had fun.
Glinder
Fianna won the games which were essentially Mulio Cart. Timed mule run from Concordia to Golgotha and back. The other team hindered as much as possible but couldn't move the mule or take it other than to stop it from timing out.

Congratulations to Paddy, Kenton, and the rest of the team on their 3-peat win.
Fiery
…I won the duels, grumblegrumble…
Azure_Zero
And Adding a Wild card did make the games more interesting….
Paddy Fitzpatrick
@Azure - Yes it definitely did. Got killed at least once because of it.

@Fiery - Yes it does deserve an honorable mention I think. There was a reason I often insisted on taking you out first smile

I think a shout-out to Maxen and Garric is in order too. Without Garric slipping away with the Mule and Kenton and Maxen holding off the rest of the Shadow Guard team we wouldn't have been able to pull it off.

That format I think was the best one we have had. Really added an additional tactical dimension that made the games much more interesting this time.

10/10 would play again smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post