Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Kickstarter account never played, is it still valid?

Mordo
I did participate in the kickstater campaign and thus got PFO account. Not being much into MMO I didn't bother to jump into PFO as soon as I could. I'm now wanting to give it a try, but I'm wondering if my account is still valid (with all KS bonus that came with it).

Anyone can tell me if I still can use the account provided with the Kickstarter?
Azure_Zero
it should still be valid,
Mordo
Thanks
Decius
If you made a character and logged in even breiefly, it probably started using the subscription time. Otherwise it should be good.

If you do start a new character and have never played before, I'll buy you two months' subscription if you can make a video of your new player experience (screen capture and your own narration about what you're thinking, expecting and feeling as you learn how to play).

I'd use that to help develop informational materials for new players.
Mordo
Decius
If you made a character and logged in even breiefly, it probably started using the subscription time. Otherwise it should be good.

If you do start a new character and have never played before, I'll buy you two months' subscription if you can make a video of your new player experience (screen capture and your own narration about what you're thinking, expecting and feeling as you learn how to play).

I'd use that to help develop informational materials for new players.

It's the later, but before agreeing, I'll need to learn how to make video capture and practice my english, as I don't often have the opportunity to speak it smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post