Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Apology: was: Toons Seeking Good Home

Caldeathe Baequiannia
About a dozen accounts are taking up Cyberspace needlessly. Most are DTs subscribed since day one, and figuring out any more isn't worth the effort.

A few have gone inactive since October, some are paid through until June. One is a Platinum account that won't run out until they declare Open enrollment.

If you're looking for something let me know and maybe it will trigger a memory. For the most part, Good Will is worth more than cash.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Apologies, folks. I was not aware (despite seeing him for tabletop D7D a couple of times a month) that my friend Felsen is actually actively playing most of the accounts. I will have to have a discussion with him before I proceed on any of this.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post