Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Returning

Darth3mrys
I have just downloaded the game on my new computer (haven't had one in a while) and will be logging in in a few minutes. It has been a long time (read: at least 2 years) but I have kept my subscription going. I'm wondering who else is active and if anyone would be kind enough to help me do a little catching up as far as actually playing the game goes. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

BTW, I was a member of Golgotha when I last was here. Anyone know how they are doing?
Maxen
@Darth3mrys. First, welcome back. I believe that Golgotha and Xeilias in general has gone quiet. Most are playing other games, but I believe there are still one or two members still around.

While you were gone, the Bright Haven Alliance and High Road Coalition had a go at it over whether a certain purchased tavern and the hex it was sitting in could be 'claimed' (along with the surrounding hexes.) Not quite a Forever War, but caused some drama. Eventually, the HRC disbanded and joined the northern cities as part of the Dominion of the North.

Since you kept your account active, you've probably seen the forum activity. Game development continues by the Grace of Bob (and Lisa). smile

As far as active settlements and companies, the Dominion remains active, as does Brighthaven and University Commons. The Bandits of Dun Baile are also active and as of last week, there was a lot more activity around Callambea. Recently, the players who adventure under the banner of the Nightstalkers took Kruez Bernstein and renamed the city Carpe Noctem. They are currently raising the necessary influence to maintain the settlement and are actively recruiting.

Anyone care to add anything? smile
Smitty
Golgotha - is pretty much dormant. Me( Tuffon) and Lilith( took over Callambea) are active and on most nights working on escalations, crafting etc… you could find us in mumble in the evening during the week (eastern time) address should be on the splash screen when you log on.

We have started building up Golgotha- so between Callambea and Golgotha- we should be able to do all training- ( if they ever put in white list and black list for training).
(Doom!)Reefer has recently taken over KB and renamed it to Carpe Noctum.- and those guys seem to be active during the night after i go to bed( who would of thought..)

That is pretty much all the active tie ins from Golgotha that you may remember. A few folks have left their subs on like your self- quite a few have sold their accounts, and many more just aren't subbed at this point.
I should be on this after downtime today- if you want to track me down and find out more about Golgotha.. just type in settlment chat, pop into mumble, or send Tuffon a /w .
WxCougar of KOTC
Other active Settlements include Keeper's Pass and I believe Emerald Lodge has some folks still playing.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Darth3mrys
I have been keeping up with the developments, I logged in last night and realized that while I had some skills I was woefully unprepared and under-equipped for the area I was in(Golgotha). For now I will mostly be able to be on late at night and onto early morning Eastern US time and probably weekends, at least until I get my shift change in at work. I am glad to see that there are plenty of people still active, and that there will be someplace for me to spend some of that 1.8M experience I've built up.

@Smitty, I went to the Xelias website but didn't have a login. My email didn't have an account attached to it so I created a new account. Was there a cleanup of accounts while I was gone or something, I haven't even had a computer for over a year so I haven't kept up with any of my accounts.

I'll be logging in shortly, so I look forward to seeing all of you in-game.
Edam
Down at Keepers we are still very active though it is mainly a crafting/trading settlement. Keepers, UC, Sigil, Carpe Noctem and Emerald Lodge are all "independent" settlements that are not part of larger groups.

The main active settlement early morning US is actually Carpe Noctem who do also have a few ex-Xelias characters.
Glinder
Brighthaven Alliance is also alive and well.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
The Kalthapas Coalition (Aragon, Mediash, and Dun Baile) in the central region of the map is still kicking. Most of us are on US primetime but we got a few on different times as well.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Giorgio
@Darth3mrys,

Welcome back! In addition to all the info above, Forgeholm is also active and rebuilding.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Tiddlepod
Emerald Lodge is still active , and the Auction House has been getting stocked.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post