Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Selling off some of my accounts

Paddy Fitzpatrick
Keep in mind this is not me selling my main accounts, there are a few I will be keeping. I am also not leaving the game, not by a Longshot.

I am mostly could use the money and have a bunch of excess accounts to sell. I have one DT account I picked up some while ago and three regular ones. These will just be the accounts themselves. They will also NOT have any company or settlement leadership capabilities or privileges. Any and all characters will be removed from the settlement beforehand.

Email me at hipstergothunicorn@yahoo.com for specifics on both the accounts and on pricing. Get em at a bargain while you still can. If this game really takes off the prices will go up.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Giorgio
@Paddy,

Glad to hear your not selling off your primary account, also, love the email address. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Midnight
yeah, love the e-mail address.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post