Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Restricting Output from Outposts to Upgrade Level of Holding

Bob
Decius
Would it be possible to arrange for a one-time swap from the negatively affected holdings without sacrificing the outposts, or should we plan to replace the outposts where a holding is enough worse that it needs to be replaced? The higher primary upkeep makes the difference between reasonable and unreasonable in several hexes.

Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to swap buildings. If there are some really egregious cases, then we can look into doing something about those specific cases. Beyond that, individual companies will just have to decide whether each situation justifies the expense of replacements.

I'll go ahead and file a feature request to make changing buildings easier, but I'm not sure when we'll be able to get to it.
Decius
Bob
Decius
Would it be possible to arrange for a one-time swap from the negatively affected holdings without sacrificing the outposts, or should we plan to replace the outposts where a holding is enough worse that it needs to be replaced? The higher primary upkeep makes the difference between reasonable and unreasonable in several hexes.

Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to swap buildings. If there are some really egregious cases, then we can look into doing something about those specific cases. Beyond that, individual companies will just have to decide whether each situation justifies the expense of replacements.

I'll go ahead and file a feature request to make changing buildings easier, but I'm not sure when we'll be able to get to it.
It's mostly sunk cost, and while I'd prefer to not have to replace outposts just to change holdings such is life.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post