Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Note for the Storehouse

Duffy Swiftshadow
For anyone using the Storehouse: Thorgrim has passed along that he's letting the SSL cert lapse and has tweaked the site to run without it. There has been no data loss but you'll need to relog into the site if you have not already.

If you have an issue contact thorgrim@echowoodsmen.com
Giorgio
Thanks, I will be logging on this weekend to learn how to use it again.

What does it mean "a SSL cert laps" for us non-tech types?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Duffy Swiftshadow
Basically it means the site is technically not using the more secure HTTPS protocol, thus all your packets are no longer automatically encrypted when talking to the site. It's a bit less secure overall. If someone wants to donate to Thorgrim if they are particularly concerned over their security when using the Storehouse I'm sure you can work something out with him via email.
Giorgio
@Duffy, thanks. I will check with him on that latter; I have no idea how much such a thing will cost, but I will see what I can do to help.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
Nothing to see here…

Edam
If you own the server you can get SSL for free by signing your own certificate, you will just end up with an annoying browser message about unknown provider whenever your users connect.
Giorgio

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to your Start page
Details

Your PC doesn’t trust this website’s security certificate.
The website’s security certificate is not yet valid or has expired.
The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the website you are trying to visit.
Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA
DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_DATE_INVALID
DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID
Go on to the webpage (Not recommended)

——————————————————————————————

Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0 is blocking me from accessing this page. smile

Giorgio
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.pfostorehouse.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy

———————————————————————–
Google Chrome Version 60.0.3107.4 (Official Build) dev (64-bit) is also blocking me from using this page. smile

Duffy Swiftshadow
I would suggest dropping an email to Thorgrim, it sounds related to no longer having the SSL cert but I admit my web coding knowledge is mostly hypothetical smile Could be something else.
Edam
Are you trying to connect with htpps which clearly will generate warnings now there is no current SSL - because I have no issues or messages.

In reality do people really care if someone hacks there storehouse password and steals info abut what they gathered? This strikes me as a website that never needed https in the first place.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post