Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Note for the Storehouse

Duffy Swiftshadow
It's mainly a good practice thing since people reuse emails and passwords, that said it's all stored in the usual hashed formats to my knowledge so in most cases the only way to really get someone's info is to intercept their connection and I doubt anyone is gunning to do that for Storehouse. But it never hurts to be careful as a developer, all sorts of crazy exploits appear from time to time.
Azure_Zero
Duffy Swiftshadow
It's mainly a good practice thing since people reuse emails and passwords, that said it's all stored in the usual hashed formats to my knowledge so in most cases the only way to really get someone's info is to intercept their connection and I doubt anyone is gunning to do that for Storehouse. But it never hurts to be careful as a developer, all sorts of crazy exploits appear from time to time.

That I have to agree with a lot.
Heck, Look at WannaCry it used a remote exploit found in windows and made a freaking mess of things for people.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post