Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Tokens/ Alchemy prerequisite

You are a Troll
How about we just got rid of the damnable tokens all together? I think they were just supposed to be some stop-gap thing anyway, yes? Or at least get rid of the Greater & SUperior ones.
Edam
You are a Troll
How about we just got rid of the damnable tokens all together? I think they were just supposed to be some stop-gap thing anyway, yes? Or at least get rid of the Greater & SUperior ones.

They were never meant to be a stop gap, they were meant to be a gradually replenishing supply of slightly inferior buffs and heals that let you stay out longer.

If you got rid of tokens you would need to make potions far easy to make and give us vastly larger potion slots.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post