Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11.6 Settlement Vaults Best Practices

Giorgio
I am doing research on the different tiers of resources and their use, and I was wondering are there T1 resources that are so rare or high value/high use that for all effects they are considered of higher tier value for purposes of security and vault access?

I know for example that Coal (T1 Mineral) is very valuable on the east side of the map, and not so much on the west side, and it is in high demand for all types of smelting. In Forgeholm, access to it is restricted as its a real PITA to get any Coal delivered over to the settlement.

Are there other common T1 raw materials that are commonly known to be worth keeping a close eye out for?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Fiery
Hemp comes to mind, and to a lesser extent pelts (less rare, more in-demand).
Duffy Swiftshadow
For us it's generally Coal, Pelts, and Iron in that order.
Edam
Coal, Hemp, Pelts, occasionally wool (easy to get but paddings suck up a lot) and Weak Antiseptic
Giorgio
Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. smile

First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
OP updated

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post